200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
Join us and be a part of our best training program - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India.
This course is provided by Naturopathy Rishikesh to its students, students will get an official certificate from the yoga alliance so in the future they can also give the training to their students. This 200 hour yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India which is provided to you by Naturopathy Rishikesh includes training in asana, philosophy, meditation, vinyasa, Astanga, Pranayam, and many more important exercises and many important things you wiil get to know.
Yoga teacher training is about learning how to teach yoga in this training you also learn about how to instruct your students in different Aasna and you do learn about philosophy like Hindu mythologies you will learn basic things and even more common things by this 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India. This course also includes meditation in which you will learn how to calm your mind and how to relax your body and be in a state of peace. one of the best course of yoga teacher training in Rishikesh that is provided by the Naturopathy Rishikesh which makes it awesome also a natural place and a peaceful place like Rishikesh that you get to join it is good luck for the students who are going to join Rishikesh Naturopathy for 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India they will get a surplus benefit in their yoga field in living in such a natural place like Rishikesh that's why you get a lots of benefits in 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India provided by one of the best naturopathy center in Rishikesh.
This 200 hour yoga teacher training course is precious and important for those who want peace in their life forever and ever. In this 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India you will get to know about many Indian rituals and why are they followed by people. You will learn about many Hindu mythologies after this session you will be able to do many things in yoga.
Taking 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India makes you calm and you will get a peace of mind by the help of this course that why our Naturopathy center in Rishikesh provides a great advantage of the location. after our 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India provided by Naturopathy Rishikesh, You will be certified with the yoga alliance after getting certified you will be able to teach in any country in the world, many of our former students has got their certification from our centre and are now successfully teaching in different countries and are living a peaceful life.
So hurry up and join 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh India provide by Rishikesh Naturopathy one of the well known and best Naturopathy center in Rishikesh, join for earning the piece of your mind, and peace of your life, join us to get a direction and a true feeling of joy.
The Daily Schedule is designed by keeping the ancient Vedic practice in mind, which lays great emphasis on Vedic lifestyle. The Schedule lays great emphasis on the mental, physical and spiritual aspect.
|6 AM||Tea(Ginger, Lemon)|
|6:30 AM – 7:30 AM||Pranayama|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Mantra Chanting|
|10:00 AM 12:00PM||Yoga Class|
|12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|3:00 PM- 4:00 PM||Meditation|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Anatomy / Ayurvedic Lecture|
|5:00 PM – 5:30 PM||Fruits / Shake|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Free Time|
|6:30 PM – 8:00 PM||Hath Yoga|
|8:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|9:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Day Celebration|
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India 2021 (28 Days)
DATES : 1 Feb. - 28 Feb.
1 March - 28 March
1 April - 28 April
EVENTS : 200 Hours Yoga Certification
PRICE ( USD ) For Private Room :$1650
PRICE ( USD ) For Double Shared Room : $1250Booking Amount – 25% of Total Course Fee. Remaining Amount needs to pay on arrival.
Room Amenities - Bed, Wardrobe/ Closet, Attached Bathroom, Hot & Cold water.
1 - Recitation of Godly Slogan (Mantra Chanting)
- Om Bhur Bhuvasswaha ( Gayatri Mantra )
- Gurur Bharma Gurur Vishnu ( Guru Mantra )
- 10 Vedic Mantra from Upnishad and Bhagwat Gita
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Lord Shiva Mantra)
- Aham Vaishwo Naro Bhutwa ( Food Mantra )
2 - Yoga Poses ( Asanas )
Asanas for Beginners :
- 1. Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2. Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3. Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4. Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5. Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6. Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7. Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8. Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9. Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10. Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11. Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12. Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13. Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14. Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15. Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16. Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17. Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18. Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
Hatha Yoga :
- 19. Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20. Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21. Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22. Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23. Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24. Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 25. Matsyasana-
- 26. Setu Bhandasana
- 27. Utrasana
- 28. Dhanurasana
- 29. Salabhasana
- 30. Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31. Virasana –hero pose
- 32. Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 33. Gomukhasana
- 34. Balasana
- 35. Dandasana
- 36. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Meditation is the Process to create Positive Energy in the body and Increase the Concentration Level to reach the Self Realisation.
- Anapana Meditation
- Vipassana Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Silence Meditation
This is also called Turiya a process of Complete Bliss. This is Psychic Sleep which is Totally Different from the Physical Sleep.
- Relief from Stress
- Relief from Unnecessary Thought
- Relief from Insomnia.
- Anuloma-Viloma Pranayam
- Kapalbhati Pranayam
- Shitali Pranayam
- Ujjayi Pranayam
- Bhastrika Pranayam
- Sitkari Pranayam
- Suryabhedi Pranayam
- Bhramari Pranayam
- Vedic pranayama
- Jal Neeti
- Sutra Neeti
- Agnisara, Nauli
- Jihva Mula
- Rubber Neeti
- Kunjar Kriya
- Jalandhara Bandha (Throat Lock)
- Uddiyana (Abdominal Contraction)
- Moola Bandha (Perineum Contraction)
- Maha Bandha (The Great Lock)
- Jnana Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Knowledge)
- Chin Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Consciousness)
- Bhairva Mudra (Fierce or Terrifying Attitude)
- Hridaya Mudra (Heart Gestures)
- Shambhavi Mudra (Eyebrow Centre Gazing)
- Tadagi Mudra (Barrelled Abdomen Technique )
- Prana Mudra (Invocation of Energy)
- Maha Vedha Mudra (The great Piercing Attitude)
- Introduction of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Types of Yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Ethics of Yoga
- Time management
- Accommodation in a single room with attached bathroom.
- Three Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors.
- Study Material on full course with Yoga Kit.
- Weekly Excursions.
- Free Laundry.
- Free Airport Pickup from Dehradun Airport
- This is suggested that all aspirants are carefully considered the resources and time required for the course, before applying for the teacher training course at SYMT.
- The advance deposit for any TTC Course or any retreat is not refundable.
- No Refunds, Transfer or credits will be done on course cancellation, during or after the course start.
- In case of an emergency, if the student is not able to attend the course, SYMT can permit the student to join the course in other scheduled course within the span of 12 months.