300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Join our best training program - 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
one of the best yoga training course for the learners and students who wish to gain of deep knowledge of yoga and meditation - 300 yoga teacher training in Rishikesh that is provided by the Rishikesh Naturopathy one of the best yoga school in Rishikesh. the holy city of Rishikesh is famous for its natural place and a peaceful place surrounding by green mountains and situated in the bank of holy river ganga itself provides a feel like heaven. it is a best opportunity for the students and learners to come at Rishikesh Naturopathy and learn from our best and experienced yoga teachers. students who are going to join Rishikesh Naturopathy for 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh they will get a surplus benefit in their yoga field in living in such a peacefull and natural place like Rishikesh that's why student gets a lots of benefits in 300 hour yoga teacher training in India provided by our one of the best naturopathy center in Rishikesh. This 300 hour yoga teacher training course is precious and invaluable for those who want peace in their life forever and ever.
In this 300 hour yoga teacher training in India provided by Rishikesh Naturopathy you will get to know about many Indian rituals and why are they followed by people. You will learn about many Hindu mythologies after this session you will be able to do many things in yoga. Taking 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Naturopathy will makes you calm and you get a piece of mind with the help of this course. thats why our Naturopathy center in Rishikesh provides a great advantage of the location. This 300 hour yoga teacher training course is for those who want to achieve a great knowledge in the yoga field, they can even do many more things with a higher concentration after this course provided by Rishikesh Naturopathy .
Many of Our former students have successfully got a higher concentration in their life and peace of mind by joining our 300 hour yoga teacher training course and they successfully helped many of the people who were in depression and many problems in their life people who joined this course found that before doing this 300 hour yoga teacher training course they were in sort of troubles and problems in their life and after doing this 300 hour yoga teacher training course they said that this was the best and awesome experience in their life in Rishikesh Naturopathy and they said that Rishikesh Naturopathy is the best Naturopathy center in Rishikesh that provides much good quality of services and they recommended that Rishikesh Naturopathy is famous for its 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, many of the students that they loved the time which they spend here, they said that the time which they spent here is memorable for them and they can't forget it anyhow, after your 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh Naturopathy you will be able to teach in different countries, Because of certified from the world famous yoga alliance, thus you will be an certified yoga teacher in world wide after this course.
So hurry up and join Rishikesh Naturopathy who is well known for its world-famous best yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and the best Naturopathy center in Rishikesh, join for earning the piece of your mind, and peace of your life, join us to get a direction and a true feeling of joy.
300 Hour TTC Daily Schedule
The daily schedule is designed by keeping the ancient Vedic practice in mind, which lays great emphasis on Vedic lifestyle. The Schedule lays great emphasis on the mental, physical and spiritual aspect.
|6 AM||Tea(Ginger, Lemon)|
|6:30 AM – 7:30 AM||Pranayama|
|8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Mantra Chanting|
|10:00 AM 12:00PM||Yoga Class|
|12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||Lunch|
|1:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Rest|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Yoga Philosophy|
|3:00 PM- 4:00 PM||Meditation|
|4:00 PM – 5:00 PM||Anatomy / Ayurvedic Lecture|
|5:00 PM – 5:30 PM||Fruits / Shake|
|5:30 PM – 6:30 PM||Free Time|
|6:30 PM – 8:00 PM||Hath Yoga|
|8:00 PM – 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|9:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Day Celebration|
Course Dates and Fees
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh 2021 (36 Days)
DATES : 1 April - 6 May.
EVENTS : 300 Hours Yoga Certification
PRICE ( USD ) For Private Room :$2050
PRICE ( USD ) For Double Shared Room : $1550Booking Amount – 25% of Total Course Fee. Remaining Amount needs to pay on arrival.
Room Amenities - Bed, Wardrobe/ Closet, Attached Bathroom, Hot & Cold water.
1 - Recitation of Godly Slogan (Mantra Chanting)
- Om Bhur Bhuvasswaha ( Gayatri Mantra )
- Gurur Bharma Gurur Vishnu ( Guru Mantra )
- 10 Vedic Mantra from Upnishad and Bhagwat Gita
- Om Tryambakam Yajamahe ( Lord Shiva Mantra)
- Aham Vaishwo Naro Bhutwa ( Food Mantra )
2 - Yoga Poses ( Asanas )
Asanas for Beginners :
- 1. Pawanmuktasana series 1
- 2. Pawanmuktasana serie 2
- 3. Pawanmuktasana series 3
- 4. Surya Namaskar ( sun salutation)
- 5. Chandra Namaskar (Moon salutation)
- 6. Tadasana (palm tree pose)
- 7. Triyak tadasana (swaying palm tree pose)
- 8. Trikonasana (triangle pose)
- 9. Parivirtatrikon asana – revolving triangle pose
- 10. Uttkatasana –chair pose
- 11. Virbhdrasana 1 -warrior 1
- 12. Virbhdrasana 2 -warrior 2
- 13. Virbhdrasana 3 -warrior 3
- 14. Ardha Chandrasana- Half moon pose
- 15. Vriksasana – tree pose
- 16. Parvatasana – mountain pose
- 17. Adho mukha svanasana – downward facing dog
- 18. Kati chakrasana – waist rotating pose
Hatha Yoga :
- 19. Malasana – squatted yoga pose
- 20. Garudasana – eagle pose
- 21. Baddha Konasana- bound angle pose
- 22. Rajkapoot asana – pegion pose
- 23. Bhujanghasana – cobra pose
- 24. Urdhva mukha svanasana –upward facing dog
- 25. Matsyasana-
- 26. Setu Bhandasana
- 27. Utrasana
- 28. Dhanurasana
- 29. Salabhasana
- 30. Supta Virasana- reclining hero pose
- 31. Virasana –hero pose
- 32. Vajrasana –thunderbolt
- 33. Gomukhasana
- 34. Balasana
- 35. Dandasana
- 36. Ardha Matsyendrasana
Meditation is the Process to create Positive Energy in the body and Increase the Concentration Level to reach the Self Realisation.
- Anapana Meditation
- Vipassana Meditation
- Dynamic Meditation
- Silence Meditation
This is also called Turiya a process of Complete Bliss. This is Psychic Sleep which is Totally Different from the Physical Sleep.
- Relief from Stress
- Relief from Unnecessary Thought
- Relief from Insomnia.
- Anuloma-Viloma Pranayam
- Kapalbhati Pranayam
- Shitali Pranayam
- Ujjayi Pranayam
- Bhastrika Pranayam
- Sitkari Pranayam
- Suryabhedi Pranayam
- Bhramari Pranayam
- Vedic pranayama
- Jal Neeti
- Sutra Neeti
- Agnisara, Nauli
- Jihva Mula
- Rubber Neeti
- Kunjar Kriya
- Jalandhara Bandha (Throat Lock)
- Uddiyana (Abdominal Contraction)
- Moola Bandha (Perineum Contraction)
- Maha Bandha (The Great Lock)
- Jnana Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Knowledge)
- Chin Mudra (Psychic Gesture of Consciousness)
- Bhairva Mudra (Fierce or Terrifying Attitude)
- Hridaya Mudra (Heart Gestures)
- Shambhavi Mudra (Eyebrow Centre Gazing)
- Tadagi Mudra (Barrelled Abdomen Technique )
- Prana Mudra (Invocation of Energy)
- Maha Vedha Mudra (The great Piercing Attitude)
- Introduction of Yoga
- History of Yoga
- Types of Yoga
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Eight Limbs of Yoga
- Ethics of Yoga
- Time management
- Accommodation in a single room with attached bathroom.
- Three Yogic and Sattvic meals per day homemade fresh with local flavors.
- Study Material on full course with Yoga Kit.
- Weekly Excursions.
- Free Laundry.
- Free Airport Pickup from Dehradun Airport
- This is suggested that all aspirants are carefully considered the resources and time required for the course, before applying for the teacher training course at SYMT.
- The advance deposit for any TTC Course or any retreat is not refundable.
- No Refunds, Transfer or credits will be done on course cancellation, during or after the course start.
- In case of an emergency, if the student is not able to attend the course, SYMT can permit the student to join the course in other scheduled course within the span of 12 months.